Rapid COVID-19 Testing Site
- Rapid COVID-19 Testing Site
- 4/11/2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Grandville High School, 4700 Canal Ave SW, Grandville, MI 49418, USA
In collaboration with Kent ISD and Kent County Health Department, free, confidential testing for COVID-19 will be held at Grandville High School following spring break on Sunday, April 11, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Test results are sent via text. Pre-register here.
1. Do I need to show an insurance card? Will this count against my annual insurance cap?
- Medical Insurance is NOT needed
- There is no age limit
- Antigen tests – results within 30-60 minutes
- PCR tests (sent to the lab) – results within 48-72 hours
Visit the Kent ISD website for other locations and times.